Tuesday 13 November 2007

Sarah is back! Yay

Hello

I'm back. Yes, it is me. The flaky non runner who has been hiding in Colorado. Colorado and more precisely Boulder. As I haven't been running let me update you on what I have been doing. I went to Boulder, Co for a conference on Education, but enough about work. I have been mainly ordering room service and getting beaten up by customs trying to leave. One of them wacked me round the face with a plastic tray. There is sort of a bruise and everything (it hasn't finished the initial painful lumpy phase yet. The bruise is to come). Ok, it wasn't deliberate but it still hurt. There was the whole fluttering of eyes wide with shock, slightly tear filled gazing with the facial expression of why? Why did you do that? Then I had to hunt down wine which I didn't feel guilty about drinking cos I ain't running a marathon anymore. Mwa ha ha

No comments: