Tuesday 31 July 2007

Tuesday and Beyond - plus a pic of us as vampires


OK, I missed my weekend blog update as I was arguing with a cheesecake yesterday and losing. My weekend consisted of going to see Transformers rather than running and then having to run on my day off to make up for it. Not sure that it was a good exchange with hindsight but it was always a risk. I did another four yesterday (post sleeping off the cheesecake trauma). This bought my total distance run to 26 miles. That is a marathon. I am impressed. Do you think that the Singapore Marathon Authority would mind timing my run over several days and take out all the bits when I am not running? I would probably have a reasonable time. It isn't going to rival Paula Radcliffe but I can promise them not to poo on the side of the road. A reasonable time to me is anything under 5 hours incidentally.

Speaking of timings, I want to run this marathon in about 4 hours 30 minutes. This may be a little unrealistic but I have to aim for something. Normally I aim for cheesecake but I am right off it at the moment. Nasty E-coli carrying cream delight. I am suffering with Minstrels in my cheesecake empty world. Not the singing, playing instruments type but the small round chocolate dream. I may have answered the question "why is Sazza such a pudding at the moment"?

(Mmmmm, cheesecake - Cherry)

No comments: