Monday 30 July 2007

The weekend according to Cherry

It’s been a good weekend from a running point of view. I’m a mile up on my plan. However I do have to take a rest day today because my sports bra has given me a friction burn. When I tried to put perfume on to go to the pub last night, some of it went on the burn and cause the worst pain ever. A lot like this I imagine, but not involving the arse. As if running isn’t punishment enough without pouring perfume into burns!
In other news I’ve discovered that running in shorts isn’t an option until my thighs are small enough to not rub together. I nearly burst into flames on Saturday.
I’m thinking I deserve a holiday after all this is done. Especially as I will want to display my newly pert bum in a bikini before I get pregnant with another pie-baby.

No comments: