Wednesday 5 September 2007

Sarah has given up caffeine for some reason...

I am officially dead.
I have done my training for the past two days and it has been fine. My legs can keep going. The problems this week have arisen from my attempt to detox prior to Charlottes wedding. Apparently caffeine is important to my diet. I can't keep my eyes open. I am depressed. I have headaches. This can't be right can it? Surely I am not that dependent. Thankfully the effects were only just kicking in yesterday so I didn't have to worry about the training. I just made it round. If I was supposed to be running today, I would be in big trouble. The only thought I can keep in my head longer than 30 seconds is BED. BED. BED. Scary. Anyway, I have had enough of this purgatory and I am off to find a double dose of caffeine in my lunch break. My God, who would have thought I was so addicted.

No comments: