Wednesday 15 August 2007

Cherry is like a rainbow, wrapped around a sunbeam, wrapped around a skeleton.

3 miles last night. A walk in the park. Or at least a run in one.

Today should be a rest day but I’m running because I slacked off on Monday. Bring it on I say.

In other news, this morning it was raining and sunning at the same time in Croydon, and a rainbow arced across the sky. It was as though God Himself was beaming down on the town. Then he looked a little closer and the smile started to slip a bit. Then turned to a look of horror, followed closely by disgust. Then he slowly backed away, and then ran. I suppose being omnipotent means you have to spend a certain amount of time in Croydon. That’s certainly what I’m doing here.

Why are my blogs hardly ever about running these days/

No comments: