Tuesday 14 August 2007

Sarah's Monday

Tuesday and its raining.
Yesterday was 5 miles and it wasn't too bad. Admittedly getting myself out the front door to start running was a challenge but one I managed with the help of a packet of maltesers. The run wasn't too bad and for the first time I thought I might be able to further than five miles. Especially if the 6 miles didn't involve going up that great big flipping hill. You see, my route runs round the bottom of a little park and up the other side, then, I go up the north face of Everest complete with grappling hooks and crampons. To top it off I run down the other side and return back over the crest on my way back. I think it is time to find another route.

Overall, I have run 50 miles now! That is miles and miles and miles. It is half way to Poole from London.

No comments: