Monday 13 August 2007

Monday and the hell of a return to work

Ok, like the massive slacker I am (thanks for pointing that out Cherry) I did have last week off when I lounged round in my pants not doing much. I did do some runs but then slept the pain off. Now, I have officially entered the Singapore marathon and after a blinding night on Saturday (not blinding because it was such an amazingly good night but blinding as I drank far too much alcohol and couldn't see anymore) I am not drinking this week. I plan to decrease my alcohol intake until it would mean not lying to the doctor. (Come on, who tells their doctor the truth about how much they drink?). There are five miles with my name on them out there and tonight I shall not curse, not complain but silently power my way through them. Well, I will whimper my way round but that is better than my temper tantrums of the past.

Not feeling much inspiration for trying to be funny at the moment as I am too dispirited by return to work.

No comments: