Tuesday 30 October 2007

Halloween (Cherry)

After a slightly boozy weekend were I did everything but run (I even did a gig!) I am rising phoenix-like from my own ashes. Last night I did 10, today off, tomorrow running is going to involve getting up at daft o clock as I have work, two interviews, evening class AND a Halloween party to go to. I suspect my fancy dress will not be my best. In fact it will probably be a re-enactment of last year’s Count Crapular effort. Since I will be in a suit, maybe I can roll around in some soil and claim I have just escaped the grave. Maybe not. I think ghoulish dressing up opportunities for a person in a beige suit are limited to:
- 7/7 survivor (still not quite finding this funny though, bit close for comfort)
- Steve Irwin (Very funny but done by Chris last year)
- Decaying corpse that had to go to an interview (lame)
- Count Crapular.

Any ideas?

No comments: