Tuesday 30 October 2007

Weekend running - Meant to upload this yesterday

Sarah says:

Well I said I would do 5 and 18 over the weekend. I lied. I did 5 and 5. I was pitiful on Sunday. The moment it rained finished me off. To be honest it wasn't going well before that. I think my residual illness wasn't helping. While my legs were fine, the jolting of my head made it hurt and my vision seemed to be half a millisecond behind where it should have been. Oh well. This week I am going to stick to the timetable totally and be generally very very good. That even gives me Wednesday off for halloween. Hooray.

In a totally unconnected matter, I think a new law should be bought in for noisy eaters. All of them should die. There are some very basic social rules and not eating loudly is one of them. I have people in my office that eat / slurp loudly and I want them destroyed!

Cherry says:

Poor old Sarah, she was poorly but still managed to bravely do flaming shots of Sambuca in the pub on Friday night. I didn’t run much over the weekend, but I did drink a fair bit.

Sarah’s dislike of noisy eaters is one which has been well documented through history. Lets hope the main offender happens to be browsing this site and gets the hint. Although I suspect that just telling him to eat with his mouth closed might be kinder… but what do I know?

No comments: