Tuesday 30 October 2007

London is shrinking (Sarah)

Aaahhhaaarrr JIMLAD
When I lie me down to sleep
I pray the Lord my knees to keep
Because I dont' bloody well want them. Must have been running like a fool yesterday as my left knee is shrieking in protest and it hasn't done that in a while. I ran me 8 miles last night and feel virtuous because of it. However, I would like to complain that London is shrinking. Yes, it really is. With my new gee whiz tool of a Garmin, I can measure precisely how far I have run. I have an 8 miles circuit. Garmin agreed that it was 8 miles before so why did it decide yesterday that it wasn't. Apparently it is only 7.7 miles now. The only explanation is that London is shrinking. It can't be me or the Garmin.

I'm down to do ten tonight and I am a little bit scared. I might fall asleep in my dinner afterwards.

No comments: